Freja is two months old today! I just shot this video clip of her enjoying a little hang time on her play mat this afternoon. Cute sneezes and big eyes featured. Enjoy!
Cute big eyes and little sneezes! I love hearing her little sounds. She really looks right at the camera as if she likes being filmed! I can hardly wait for the next episode of Freja Maxine Koorn.
She looks so cute and alert. All that wiggling...very sweet. I grinned ear-to-ear throughout the entire video. Could you email her to us for a short while?
Cute big eyes and little sneezes! I love hearing her little sounds. She really looks right at the camera as if she likes being filmed! I can hardly wait for the next episode of Freja Maxine Koorn.
ReplyDeleteShe looks so cute and alert. All that wiggling...very sweet. I grinned ear-to-ear throughout the entire video. Could you email her to us for a short while?
ReplyDelete