Friday, May 27, 2011

Freja Friday: Fourteen Weeks!


For the first time since Freja was born I actually had to look at a calendar to see how many weeks old she is. For some reason that feels like a milestone?!

Freja is just getting cuter by the week/day/minute! She's jabbery and smiley and squirmy all the time. Yesterday she laughed at me and it was for sure the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. I hope someday soon we can capture laughing on video but she is a tough subject as previously noted! I did get a little bit of her talking today - enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Fourteen weeks already! She has the cutest smile and the sweetest voice! What a little sweetheart! I love Freja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the sweetest smile ever!! She is plumping up a bit, too. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first time you hear your baby's laugh brings such joy! I remember it well. Freja's cooing is so sweet. She's adorable.

    My computer is still not allowing me to sign in.

    Pat VanderBeek at http://www.patandjerry.com/

    ReplyDelete