
Zack, Papa Denny and I are having a good visit and enjoying getting (re)acquainted with Freja. She has a sweet personality; she coos and babbles and can carry on quite a conversation! She loves nibbling on either fist, but really prefers her left thumb when she’s tired. We have all taken turns reading to her; she seems to really enjoy it. Saturday, we went to Carbondale to watch her Daddy in a bike race and today Mommy and Daddy had a real date (Food and Wine in Aspen) and we got to care for her while they were gone. Papa Denny used that time to sand and stain the front door. HAPPY FATHER’S DAY to all!
How lucky you are! I'm sure a good time was had by all! I can hardly wait to see them in July!!!What a sweet baby she is!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to meeting Freja, too! She is just adorable.
ReplyDelete