Monday, February 6, 2012

Guest Blogger: Grandma Cecilia!




Grandma Cecilia here… what a fun time I have had these past several days visiting Freja (Jan & Kelly have been pretty busy celebrating Kellly’s BIG birthday, so I’ve had a LOT of quality time with the baby).  It has been such fun watching Freja – it seems she learns something new every day.  She has lots of toys that have buttons and switches and she has figured how to turn them all on and off and knows which ones have music – she starts “dancing” almost before they start.  She’s also quite the reader; she LOVES books and spends a lot of quiet time every day looking through her “stash.”  She isn’t quite ready to walk but gets around pretty fast crawling.  A third tooth appeared about the time I got here and two more are quite visible.  She’s discovered her voice and I’m sure she says “thank you” at the appropriate times.  One of her favorite things is playing peek-a-boo, anywhere and everywhere.  She is just lots of fun! Check Facebook for more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment