Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Baby Time!

Freja is a whole three months old today! It sounds like a cliche but really, where does the time go?!

We usually wake up to some happy baby time in the mornings and today was no exception. Freja woke up cooing and gooing and was smiling away when I went in to get her this morning. Of course as soon as she saw the red light on the flip video camera she went as still as a statue! (Never mind that she won't sit that still for a still photo.) I did manage to record a snippet of her chatting away, one of so many seemingly serious conversations we have had lately. I love listening to her tell me these very important things!

2 comments:

  1. Can hardly wait until she talks to me like that! I want to hear some of her secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freja is absolutely adorable, Jan and Kelly. Congratulations!

    I am Pat VanderBeek, of www.patandjerry.com/
    My computer is not allowing me to sign in, so that's why it says "Anonymous."

    ReplyDelete